The Apostille Convention or the Hague Convention was introduced in 1961 to make legalization process of foreign public documents easier. The adoption of Hague Convention by a particular allows foreigners to get their apostilled and eradicates the long and complex process of legalization by replacing it with one for all Apostille attestation process for documents. The purpose behind this treaty was to make immigration process simpler and time-friendly for immigrants.
Further, Any Member country who has signed this convention is considered as an Official Member of Hague Convention 1961, and is free to accept Apostilled documents as a part of its visa processing and allows foreigners to enter their boundaries for a long-term purpose inside the country.
On 7th Dec’2022, as a result of re-framing the immigration rules and regulations in the country, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia became An Official Member to the Convention Abolishing the Requirements of Saudi Embassy Attestation on Foreign Public Documents to use inside country. Now if any person wants to work, visit, live inside kingdom for a long-term purposes thus requires Apostilled documents to furnish their immigration formalities.
At A Glance
This Membership abolishes the long legalization process of Saudi Embassy Attestation in India and thus applies Apostille attestation for Saudi Arabia on foreign public documents to use inside the kingdom.
The new process streamlines the recruitment and relocation process for employers and foreign nationals in Saudi Arabia reducing processing time and avoiding complicated legalization steps involved in Embassy and Consulates. However a delay can be expected as the new process has been introduced recently in the country.
Process Streamlined: The new process of Documents Apostille for Saudi Arabia streamlines the existing complicated process of Saudi Embassy Attestation in India and reduces time around or cost involved in the process by avoiding additional certificate attestation at different consulates and embassies.
Process Delayed: The Implementation of new process can impact in delay of completing Apostille process in regards to The Hague Convention treaty. Individual may expect a delay that may occur in Saudi Arabia while availing Apostille Attestation on personal and education documents in the embassy or consulates.
The New Procedure for Educational / Personal Documents
- The educational certificate which were earlier mandate to be legalized at Saudi Embassy will now proceed for SACA on the basis of Apostille for Saudi Arabia.
- The Embassy Legalization of Educational Certificates has been replaced by Apostille Attestation.
- However the existing State Authentication, MEA Attestation and Saudi University Verification (SACA Verification) will take place before taking Apostille Attestation for Saudi Arabia.
State HRD >>> MEA Apostille >>> Attestation from Saudi Arabian Cultural Attaché (SACA)
- The personal documents such as Birth / Marriage Certificate will be abolished the Saudi Embassy Attestation requirements and will be consider as legalized on getting Apostille Attestation for Saudi.
- The recent introduced process includes Local Notarization + SDM + MEA Apostille Attestation.
Arabic Translation >> State Home/ SDM Attestation >>> MEA Apostille Attestation
As there exists a complex and lengthier process to get Saudi Embassy Attestation, it becomes mandatory to get your documents proceed correctly from a reliable and registered Saudi Embassy Attestation Services provider agency in India. Amongst all the options, SUBLIME Attestation & Visa Services Pvt. Ltd. has earned its name on top in customer’s satisfaction and providing swift & best attestation services.
To get the best quote for Saudi Embassy Attestation in India, Contact us today at +91 9773710889 or 9354457271.
Or to get more details; one can reach us at www.sublimeattestation.com
Frequently Asked Questions :
- Is getting Apostille Attestation for Saudi Arabia on a Degree Certificate is sufficient?
No, obtaining Apostille on a Degree Certificate is not valid enough. After Apostille Attestation, degree is require to acquire Attestation from Saudi Arabian Cultural Attaché as a legal process.
- How much time does it takes to get Apostille for Saudi Arabia on documents?
The Apostille Attestation for Saudi Arabia on personal documents like birth/Marriage Certificate takes a maximum time of 3-4 working days but time exceeds In case of educational cases.
- When Apostille Attestation for Saudi Arabia is required?
Apostille Attestation for Saudi Arabia is required to furnish Work Visa, Family Visa formalities for Saudi Government as directed by Saudi Arabian Government.
- Where can I get Apostille Attestation for Saudi Arabia?
Getting Apostille Attestation for Saudi on your certificates is a pre-requisite and important stage to initiate hence it should be carried out by a reliable Attestation Agency. You can take help of SUBLIME Attestation by leaving a quick enquiry on +91 9773710889 , 9354457271.
- What is the purpose of obtaining An Apostille Attestation on documents while migrating to Saudi Arabia?
The main purpose of validating certificates is to ensure that the documents are genuine and good to be used in foreign easily. Getting Apostille Attestation for Saudi Arabia on your documents shows that the certificate has been checked / verified and met all parameters sets by the verification authority.