The Middle East has long considered Kuwait one of its economic hubs. Since the UAE emerged in the last few decades, its importance has been masked. Kuwait has a majority Muslim population and a predominantly Muslim culture.
Other than in other Arab countries, women do not need to wear hijabs or travel with a man. Indian, Arabian, Persian, and Mediterranean influences are present in Kuwaiti cuisine, and it is worth trying.
Kuwait Visa Requirements: Why Do I Need One?
The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) citizens do not need a visa to visit Kuwait. A Kuwaiti company, a foreigner living in Kuwait, or a relative staying in Kuwait must sponsor the Kuwait Visit Visa.
Visitors to Kuwait are permitted to stay for a maximum of 90 days, or three months. The Kuwait Tourist Visa allows visitors to stay in Kuwait up to 90 days. A Kuwait visa extension can either be applied for online/offline or by reapplying. Take a one-day trip to nearby places before re-applying. You will also need to leave Kuwait for a day before re-applying. Citizens of India holding a GCC resident card are allowed entry into Kuwait with a tourist visa.
Kuwait introduced an online visa application system in 2016 called e-Visa. Upon entering Kuwait, you must present your GCC resident document and Visa reference number.
What is the process for getting a Kuwaiti visa?
Are you interested in travelling to Kuwait? The Ministry of Interior offers an online application for Kuwait travel visas. Kuwait allows three-month stays for visitors with an electronic visa (eVisa).
It is necessary to use visa processing services to obtain Kuwait work visas, business visas, residence visas, study visas, etc. If you want to move to Kuwait, you’ll need a work visa when you’ve secured a decent and high-paying job.
You will be sponsored by your employer in this case. Kuwait’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) will receive a copy of your work permit from the employer who hires you. A Kuwaiti embassy in your country of residence will then receive your work permit from MOFA.
Types of Kuwait Visas
Depending on your purpose of visit, the Kuwait Embassy can provide you with a variety of visa options.
Visiting Kuwait as a tourist
Those who want to travel to Kuwait during their free time are eligible to apply for this visa. During their stay in Kuwait, they cannot work or run businesses.
Kuwait Tourist Visa Documents: What Do You Need?
For Kuwait tourist visa processing, you will need the following documents.
- A passport-size photograph
- Form for application
- Passport with a validity period of six months and a photocopy
- Insurance coverage for travel health
- Details of your Kuwait hotel reservation and return ticket
- Details of the latest bank account
Visa for Kuwaiti business visitors
A business visit visa is required if you plan on doing business in Kuwait or for any business purpose. You may be able to sponsor your Kuwait business visa through the hotel you reserve for your stay in Kuwait.
Kuwait Business Visa Documents: What do I need?
- Passport that is valid
- Application form for a visa
- Providing proof of employment and accommodation
- Detailed information about the purpose and duration of your visit is included in a covering letter (on the Indian company’s letterhead).
An Attestation from the Kuwait Embassy is crucial to confirm the authenticity of commercial documents such as your proof of employment and covering letter.
Kuwait Visa for Family Visits
Kuwait’s family visit visa is only available to those who have residence visas in Kuwait and can provide proof of their family relationship.
Family Visas: What Documents Are Required?
You can sponsor your spouse and children (family) for a Kuwaiti visa by providing the following documents.
- Application form for a visa
- Passports of wife and children in original and photocopy
- Children and wife photos.
- Marriage certificate/birth certificate of child as proof of relationship
- Women and children over 18 need a medical certificate.
- Proof of sponsor’s identity in copy and original
- Employer’s or company’s contract with visa sponsor
- Salary certificate of the sponsor
Student Visas for Kuwait
Few people get the chance to study abroad, but many people dream of doing so. Students must obtain a student visa to attend top universities in kuwait.
Is a Kuwait Study Visa application required to provide certain documents? Yes!!! Check below
- Application form for a visa
- Recipient of visa fees
- Kuwaiti university’s letter of acceptance
- Documentation of financial resources
- An applicant’s sponsor’s covering letter.
- Passports expiring at least six months from now
- Photograph the size of a passport
- Certification of health
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Certificates of education (Diplomas, degrees, etc.)
Work Visa for Kuwait
In accordance with articles 17 and 18 of the Immigration Regulations, the employer requests a Kuwait Work Visa for the foreign employee.
Kuwait Work Visa: What Documents Are Required?
- Six-month passport required
- Permit from the employer for Kuwait work visa
- With a white background, one passport-size photo
- An application for a Kuwaiti visa
- Report of medical examination
- Certificate of clearance from the police (PCC)
Visas for Kuwait domestic workers
People between the ages of 20 and 50 may apply for this type of visa if they work as servants for resident expatriates. An individual sponsors a visa for a servant on behalf of a resident.
Kuwait Domestic Servants Visa: What Documents Are Required?
- Applicants’ and spouses’ salary statements
- Sponsor’s housing agreement
- It is necessary to have a copy of the sponsor’s passport
- Sponsor’s civil identification copy
- Documents needed to verify the visa holder’s identity
- Photographs the size of passports
- The contract of employment of the applicant
Residence permit for Kuwait
Kuwait Residence Visa (Iqama) is required by those who do not hold citizenship of the GCC and wish to live in Kuwait. Kuwait Residence Visas can be applied for in three different ways: domestically, as a work visa, or as a dependent visa.
To apply for a residence visa, you must submit a sponsor request.
Kuwait Residence Visa Documents: What do you need?
- The civil ID of the sponsor
- Documents proving the dependent’s identity
- Certificates of employment
- The contract or licence of the company
Visa for Kuwaiti newborns
A Kuwaiti who wants to have a child born in Kuwait needs a Kuwait Newborn Child Visa.
Obtaining a Newborn Child Visa: Documents Required
- Whenever the marriage certificate of a new born child is in a language other than Arabic, it is translated into Arabic.
- An original and a copy of each spouse’s passport
- A newborn’s birth certificate
Visa Eligibility For Kuwait
- The Indian passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Kuwait in order to travel from India to Kuwait. In Kuwait, you should always carry your passport with you.
- Make sure your GCC permit is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Kuwait if you have one.
- Keep your e-Visa with you throughout your Kuwait trip if you have one.
- Entry into Kuwait requires the electronic-Visa (e-visa) reference number.
- Permit holders from GCC countries may have to pay 4KD – 7KD (Rs. 812.51 – 2893.8) at the point of entry, along with their GCC resident numbers.
- Kuwait Visas expire after 30 days if you are not travelling to Kuwait.
- Due to the fact that Kuwait e-Visas are only applicable to tourists, you cannot work for the duration of the 90-day validity period. Kuwait e-Visas are only valid for a single entry and exit.
- A vaccination certificate is not generally required to enter Kuwait. It is mandatory to obtain a vaccination certificate if you plan to travel from a region where viruses such as Cholera or Yellow Fever are prevalent. These documents prove your health and that you are not likely to spread diseases to Kuwaiti residents.
It is necessary to receive attestation from state governments, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), and the Kuwait Embassy in order to verify the authenticity of your documents, like a marriage certificate, a birth certificate, a police clearance certificate, and a salary certificate.
For any further questions or to apply for Kuwait, please feel free to contact us at +91 9773710899 or ay explore at www.sublimeattestation.com . As a professional and MEA-authorized attestation agency in India, we can guide and assist you anytime!!!